Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Graduates All Around

As the summer nears, many things come to mind…vacations, tans, bikinis, friends and graduations. Working in Alumni Relations at the University I deal with graduates on a daily basis. In fact, I just did a kickoff party and a congratulations letter to our May 2006 class. It is extremely important that we make our presence known to our gradates right away. They have to remember us from day-one of being an alumnus if we want them to give time and money back to the University. Building relationships from the ground floor, that is what I do.

This summer however, I am involved in other graduation relations. My sister just graduated from Goodrich High School last weekend. My dad has us working like slaves getting ready for her open house next weekend. In addition, I had three cousins graduate from high school, a cousin and a dear friend from Michigan State (they are both currently unemployed:), another friend from Central Michigan and a brother from Adrian College. Busy, busy, work and party with family. That’s all I do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?